Full-Time & Paid
What We’re Looking For:
A motivated graphic designer who is looking for real-world experience. The ideal intern has an eye for high-quality design and exceptional communication skills.
In this position you will adjust image files to create digital proofs for corporate customers’ logos on Holtz Leather products. You should have a track record of delivering high-quality work on schedule, and should enjoy collaborating as a part of a fast-moving team. To be successful in this role, you will need to be flexible and wear many hats.
The Skills We Are Looking For Are:
- Basic working knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop.
- Attention to detail.
- The ability to prioritize and manage work to adhere to critical project timelines.
- Organization of files & emails.
- Independence and self-motivation, someone who thrives in small teams.
- Effective communication between our Customer Service & Laser departments.