BEVERLY HILLS DESIGNER BOUTIQUE SCENTED CANDLE
Roots Of The Rich & Famous
Considered an oasis in the arid landscape of California, the original inhabitants of the area, the Tongva, referred to this place as “the gathering of the waters.” Before the plush stores and luxury cars of what we know now as Beverly Hills, most of the land was inhabited by ranchers and cow herds.
There were several initial plans for the area, such as a German farming community and a Moroccan themed neighborhood, but the one that stuck was created by Burton E. Green. Initially moving to the area with some business partners, Burton hoped to strike oil, but instead they struck water and decided to get into real estate. Wanting to create an exclusive neighborhood, Burton named the area after Beverly Farms, a nice oceanfront community in Massachusetts.
Did You Know?
- Beverly Hills is home to the most expensive store in the world that requires a reservation to shop.
- There is a 24 hour cupcake ATM.
- The Beverly Hills Hotel is Los Angeles’s first historic landmark.
- The zip code is the richest area per capita in the country.
- It is the most filmed city in the world.
- The post office offers valet parking.
A Unique Gift
Help spritz up your loved one’s home with this delightful and classy scented candle! Light the wick and see if the aroma transports you to your Hollywood dreams!