Whole Lotta Holtz | Episode 4

The Holtz Family explores the start of family life.

104 Comments

1. Ronnie Magana

Received the email from the Holts Leather Co. After viewing looks like they have some really nice stuff! I look forward to purchasing in the future to have a better idea of their product

2. Jeannie

God Bless you all

3. Linda Alsdorf

Money comes and goes! Viva Family and love forever!

4. Kim

Love watching the videos but am not receiving the entry.

Thanks!

5. Jose Martinez

A remarkable start for the family. I pray for God’s blessing on your family.
    Viva the Holtz family!

6. Jo-Ann Brightman

I enjoy your video , but I am not being given the entry.

7. Jennifer Hallinan

I also have watched it twice and am not credited for watching! Thank you

8. marnie smith

I enjoy getting to watch the journey your family is on. I think by making videos you are bringing the idea of international adoptions to the forefront of America.
    I am also having the same problem as Holly above as I’m not being credited for watching it either nor am I being credited for 2 of my referrals.

9. Robert Phillips

You’re family reminds me of years past within my own family. Fond memories filled with laughter. Thanks for posting.

10. Mary

I also watched the video but not given credit for doing so.

Submit a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Related Posts

Whole Lotta Holtz | Episode 7

Waiting For Papers to ProcessWith the adoption approved, all we had left to do was wait for papers to process. Rather than sit around in a hotel, we decided to take a trip and welcome our new children to the family.

Whole Lotta Holtz | Episode 6

THE ADOPTION IS APPROVEDOn the day we went to court, there were so many things running through our minds. Needless to say, we were nervous.  Our hearts were touched when our lawyer presented our case and a big sense of relief washed over us as the court approved our...